ROWING CLINIC TO SUPPORT AFFORDABLE HOUSING
· Did the rowing portion of 16.4 make you question your very existence?
· Getting ready for Row 4 A Reason next week?
·Want to become the best version of yourself and dominate the rowing machine once and for all?
·Love supporting a great cause and fellow crossfitter?
THEN, SIGN UP FOR A ROWING CLINIC! with SAMANTHA SELDON!
I’m Samantha Seldon, a four-year DI rower at the University of Louisville, crossfitter, and future Bike & Builder. I’ve logged millions of meters on the rower and on the water and have benefitted from a lot of wonderful coaches along the way. This summer I will be joining the non-profit Bike & Build to benefit affordable housing and empower young people to lead service-driven lives by biking across the country! I would love to share my rowing expertise with you to reduce your risk of injury, increase your efficiency on the rowing machine, and support my trip! 100% of the proceeds from the clinic will benefit Bike & Build! J
What to expect from the 1-hour clinic:
· Break down of stroke mechanics
· 1-on-1 coaching on technique
· Warm-up drills and exercises to prepare for any rowing WOD
· ~ 20’ WOD (12’ of work and 10’ total rest)
You will leave with . . .
· Improved technique and efficiency on the rower
· Vocabulary and knowledge to better coach others on the rower
· Sense of pride for mastering the rowing machine and supporting a great cause!
Rowing Clinic 411:
· Where: Anywhere there’s a rowing machine!
· When: At your convenience! (Contact me to set up a date and time.)
· Cost: Minimum $20 donation to Bike & Build: http://classic.bikeandbuild.org/rider/8489
· Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Cause:
Bike & Build has a two-fold mission, the first of which is to support, encourage, and promote affordable housing across the country. Second, Bike & Build seeks to empower young adults to lead service driven lives. In pursuit of this mission, each year B&B organizes 8 cross-country bike routes in which teams of 30 riders raise $4,500 dollars and peddle across the country. Along the way, we stop in towns from coast-to-coast to work on build sites with organizations like Habitat for Humanity and give presentations on Affordable Housing and the powerful way it can transform lives. Visit www.bikeandbuild.org for more info!