Not Coach Led.
Not For Beginners.
1 Year CrossFit Experience Required.
You will push yourself.
You will have fun.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Pre-WOD Warm-up: Since this is a Competitor's Program, you will warm-up prior to the start of class on your own. Recommend Minimum General Warm Up:
- 5 Minutes on Bike or Row
- Self-Myofacial Release (Foam Roller/Lacrosse Ball)
- Series of Static Holds and Stretches (Lizard, Pigeon, etc...)
- Burgener Warm-Up (with PVC and/or Barbell)
- Barbell Warm-Up (2 rounds of 5 reps of the following:)
- Good Mornings
- Rear Neck Push Press
- Back Squat
- Front Rack Strict Press
- Front Squat
- Bent Over Row
- Dynamic Stretches
- WOD - Workout of the Day: Programmed day of by the Coaches. It will be long and technical. A full hour or more of work.